I have been away from my blog for a few months now but I have not stopped taking pictures! November and December were full of activity. We traveled home to Miami for Thanksgiving and while we were there we got to meet my new little cousin, Haylee. For those of you who know my family tree, this is Cristina's (one of the twins)second child. Lena and I had a wonderful week there visiting and then Tony joined us for the holiday weekend. That week we also got to hang out with my brother, Ricky, his wife, Lisi, and my niece, Lexi. On our first day in Miami we went to Lexi's soccer match. It was great fun watching her play and I got a kick out of watching Lena cheer for her cousin on the field!
Here is a link to the picasa album with the photos from this post
1 comment:
I can't believe how big and beautiful Lexi is. Tell Ricky and Lisi that I think she's wonderful. I think of her often and it's so nice to see the two cousins enjoying each other. -Sandra
Post a Comment