Friday, January 30, 2009

A Baby Shower for Sandra Fonseca Chetelat

If you know me, you know my friend Sandra. She has been a part of my life since 1986. We have been through middle school, high school, college, marriage, and now motherhood together. We have been side by side for many joyous events and some very sad ones as well. Sandra married a wonderful man, Aaron. He is a Civil Engineer in the Navy and although that meant that he would be taking her all around the world and far from me, I will always be grateful to him for the amazing gift he gave me in 2007. He brought his family to Gainesville for his graduate studies. Not only did they move to my town, they moved into my neighborhood (yes, I found them the house...I'm no fool). Sandra and I were like little school girls again. We were able to reconnect and even more importantly, our daughters were able to establish a relationship that will not likely be forgotten by either. Lena and Mia were inseparable. What a fantastic time in our lives! They moved away to California in July and Sandra had her second little girl, Alexa Aileen, in December. I miss them everyday but I will always cherish the year we had together in Gainesville. Hopefully, they will be back on the East Coast in the near future.



Here is a link to the picasa album with the photos used in this video
A Baby Shower for Sandra Fonseca Chetelat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can never thank you enough for celebrating our newest additions arrival. you are an extraordinary friend and Godmother:0)
-Sandra