The beginning of this month was just as busy as the end for us. We had Sandra Fonseca Chetelat and her little girl, Mia come to visit along with Mia's grandmother, Grams. Sandra and Mia stayed with us and Grams stayed with our friends, Cindy and Dallas. We had a wonderful time together and seeing the girls reunite was priceless. Sandra is expecting baby girl number two in December so we gave her a Baby Shower while she was here. I will post on that later. This digital scrapbook is just a small bit of the October fun we had.
2 comments:
I can't thank you enough for the wonderful visit and shower! I had a great time and it renewed my spirit to be with people I love so much. Mia is still talking about it. Look forward to seeing you all again soon...Sandra
Sandra
Your daughter is absolutely adorable. She should be on TV with that smile of hers.
Take care
Marianne
Post a Comment