Lena finally got her first haircut this weekend. I know is seems odd but really, she didn't need one until now. Her hair is so full and curly that it never looked like she needed a cut. She was a bit apprehensive when we first got there but it was nothing a princess wand and a bit of "pixie dust" couldn't fix. The owner of the salon made her day when she told her that she would be sprinkled with the fairy dust when she was all finished. She looks so grown up. If you haven't seen her hair up close, it has the most amazing color. It's a warm, rich brown with streaks of copper from the sun. I don't think even my master stylists in Miami could make that magic.
2 comments:
She's so beautiful! I'm glad I found your blog :) Thanks for the sweet comment you left on mine.
Thank you Lena & Sandra for such a wonderful weekend. I enjoyed very much.... and after all is only Movie Majic...
Also, thank you for helping me celebrate my birthday almost a month ahead. The German Restaurant was great!
Thank you Tony for sharing the girls.
Besitos
Post a Comment